Thursday, February 25, 2010

SAVE THE DATES

Steve Cyborski is a total genius in my humble opinion.  His artwork is inspired, unique and has a flair of vintage design.  His objective?  To provide aesthetically sound and functional creations which execute each client’s purpose.  I love it.  Steve lives in Lake Tahoe and worked with Jimmy and I at the Lake Tahoe Brewing Company.  Originally from Chicago, he relocated to the North Shore and has been there ever since. 

I knew I wanted to use an engagement photo for our Save-The-Date and for them be in the form of a postcard.  I spent a lot of time on Etsy looking through various shops and drew my inspiration from Beyond Design.  I immediately thought of Steve to create and print these.  I emailed him two of our engagement photos and what I got back was perfection.  I was so excited to mail these out, I literally sat on the living room floor the day after his box arrived and hand addressed all of them.  I took several mini breaks for some hand massages from Jimmy and I’m pretty sure I still have a sharpie indention on my right hand.   This was really the first big thing I had done for the wedding and I felt that planning was underway.  I was thrilled.




Check out Steve's website at: www.allyancedesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment