Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHER? CHECK!

I discovered the Style Me Pretty website almost the second we got engaged, which has an abundance of wedding information.  I found a directory called The Little Black Book, which was able to guide me towards the best wedding vendors in Colorado.  At the time, this website was really my saving grace.  I wasn’t super familiar with Colorado, having only lived here for a year and this helped narrow down who I wanted to meet with.   First up?  Photographer.  I scoured websites and blogs for HOURS.  It drove Jimmy absolutely crazy because half the time I was in tears at the beauty of these captured moments.  Happy tears of course, but this was obviously an emotional period for me!   Two months and four meetings later (I cheated), I was ecstatic to find Julie Afflerbaugh. 

Based out of Boulder, Julie has an infectious smile and an extremely warm personality.  She has the ability to make you feel completely at ease in her presence.  Her style?  Artistic and spontaneous.   "The energy in my photographs comes from the relationship I build with my clients.  Because we have fun and grow comfortable with each other, the photographs are more natural and real."

This shines through in her work because she makes clients feel at ease, obviously making for better shots.  She is incredibly talented and I’m so excited to have her photograph our wedding!  We met Julie in Vail almost a year before our wedding day to take engagement pictures.  The weather was perfect and even Jimmy enjoyed himself!  We had a blast.



Check out Julie's website at: www.julieafflerbaugh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment