Saturday, February 20, 2010

INSPIRED


I never imagined I’d be disciplined enough to keep up with a blog; capturing photos and sharing my thoughts, ideas and projects with an online community.  Then I got engaged, started planning my wedding and met Brooke via one of my favorite wedding websites: www.snippetandink.blogspot.com.   Brooke and Raf’s wedding was featured one day and I fell in love.  Much of Brooke's wedding was DIY and she had made these gorgeous CD cases stamped with a “B”, which just happens to be the first letter of my fiancés last name.  I had to have them.  

With Brooke's encouragement and the many DIY projects I have taken on for my own wedding, I thought it would be fun to document the process.  So here I go. In 98 days I will be saying "I DO" and am up to my knees with planning and projects...and now a daily blog.  I just didn't think I had enough on my plate. J


Check out Brooke’s blog: www.apt345.blogspot.com and her etsy shop: Bumble Designs .

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so excited you decided to start a blog! I can't wait to catch up and keep track of all your planning goodness! YAY! YAY! YAY!

    And thanks for the shout out! So glad I could provide a bit of inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete