Monday, March 1, 2010

LOVELY LOVE

I saw the sweetest photo session on Jose Villa’s blog today and it made me so excited to get married and share the rest of my life with one special man.  I believe in the sanctity and beauty of marriage and while I am prepared for the tough, the scary and the not-so-fun parts, these two gorgeous people inspired me, warmed my heart and made me smile.  Love exists in such amazing forms and moments, very evident in this lovely couple.  Married 65 years.




If you haven’t had the privilege of seeing Jose Villa’s work, do yourself a favor and check out his blog.  His photographs will make you want to jump through the computer screen and land smack in the middle of wherever he is.  Perfection. 

Jose Villa's blog can be found at: www.josevillablog.com 

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love this shot. I'm so happy to see that all is well with you. Spent some time out your way this winter--pix on my FB. You are missed...

    ReplyDelete